Our Data Protection Policy
It is important to us that you trust how we handle your personal information.
We may collect personal information to: process orders online and in store, book salon treatments and logging and processing training enquires.
Any personal information we hold or process will be kept up-to-date, and destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed.
You have the right to:
- Access your information
- Unsubscribe from our mailing list or withdraw any other type of consent
- Request a copy of your personal information that we hold
- Correct or update your information
- Delete your personal information, or restrict how we use your information, unless we are legally obliged not to
- Alter your personal information so you are not identifiable
We will never sell your details to any third-party organisations.
We may only pass personal data to a third-party organisation in the following situations:
- To offer you the opportunity to purchase from us, for example digital advertising networks such as Google and Facebook.
- To fulfil the delivery of products to you, for example courier companies.
- To process credit or debit card payments, for example banking establishments.
Training with Posh Nailz and your information
- We will take and hold some of your information when you enquire about any of our courses via an Expression of Interest form which is required in the first steps of enrolment into our training programme. This information is destroyed when enrolment has been confirmed.
- You will pass your information to our Funding partner via their website that is secured by your chosen password and is never accessed by Posh Nailz. Our Funding partner will have their own regulations regarding your information and can be requested from them.
- Your training provider will securely hold some of your information for contact purposes while you are training but is destroyed when lapsed.