Purchases for collection or despatch should be pre-paid using Pay Pal, Credit Card, Switch Card, Card backed Cheque, Bank Transfer or Cash.
Order over £150.00 net incur no delivery charge.
You must inspect the goods as soon as is reasonably practicable after delivery and Posh Nailz Products shall not be liable for any defect in the goods unless written notice is given to Posh Nailz.
Products within 7 days of delivery. The quantity and weight of any consignment as recorded by Posh Nailz Products upon despatch from Posh Nailz Product’s place of business shall be conclusive evidence to the contrary. Posh Nailz Products shall not be liable for any non-delivery of goods unless written notice is given to Posh Nailz Products within 5 days of the date when the goods should have been delivered.
Any goods returned must be received by Posh Nailz Products within 7 days of delivery and must be complete, undamaged and in original packaging. Goods returned after the 7 days as ‘unwanted’ or ‘incorrectly ordered’ will be accepted at the discretion of Posh Nailz Products and subject to a restocking fee representing 25% of invoice value. You are responsible for retuning good to Posh Nailz Products and for proof of delivery. Goods will be returned at your expense.
If you are buying as a ‘customer’, as defined in The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the goods may be returned within 7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and any UK Bank Holiday) of delivery for a full refund. To cancel and order you must notify Posh Nailz Products in writing within the 7 day period and return the goods quoting your account number and invoice number. Posh Nailz Products will refund you the invoice value of the goods. You shall be liable for the postage cost to return the goods to Posh Nailz Products (goods should be returned with proof of delivery). You must take responsible care of the goods and return them in their original packaging.
Posh Nailz Products total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise shall be limited to repairing, replacing or at Posh Nailz Products option refunding monies paid in respect of the goods. Posh Nailz Products shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise) cost, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (whether caused by negligence of Posh Nailz Products, it’s employees, agents or subcontractors) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of any goods.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: